Events from the year 1815 in Canada.
- Great Migration from Europe begins.
- January - Unaware of the Treaty of Ghent, Gen. Andrew Jackson (1767–1845) wins an overwhelming victory at the Battle of New Orleans.
- February 9 - A Bill, to give the speaker a salary is read: salary 1,000 pounds.
- February 18 - The United States ratify Treaties, signed in December 1814.
- March 25 - Governor George Prevost informs Parliament, that then-Prince Regent George IV has ordered him to England, to answer charges of the naval commander.
- March - Parliament votes 25,000 pounds for a canal from Montreal to Lachine.