The 1959 CFL season was the sixth season in modern Canadian professional football, although officially it was the second season of the Canadian Football League.
Final regular season standings
Note: GP = Games Played, W = Wins, L = Losses, T = Ties, PF = Points For, PA = Points Against, Pts = Points
- Bold text means that they have clinched the playoffs.
- Winnipeg and Hamilton both have first round byes.
Grey Cup playoffs
Note: All dates in 1959
- Edmonton won the total-point series by 61–15. The Eskimos will play the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in the Western Finals.
- The Rough Riders will play the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the Eastern Finals.
- Winnipeg wins the best of three series 2–0. The Blue Bombers will advance to the Grey Cup game.
- Hamilton won the total-point series by 26–24. The Tiger-Cats will advance to the Grey Cup game.
Grey Cup Championship
- Note: Western Semi-Final dates are not confirmed, however since  the regular season ended October 26 in the West, and October 31 in the East, and  all other playoff dates, as well as the Grey Cup date are accurate, it is reasonable to assume the above dates are accurate.
1959 Eastern All-Stars
- QB – Bernie Faloney, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- RB – Cookie Gilchrist, Toronto Argonauts
- RB – Dave Thelen, Ottawa Rough Riders
- RB – Dick Shatto, Toronto Argonauts
- E – Bobby Simpson, Ottawa Rough Riders
- E – Paul Dekker, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- FW – Ron Howell, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- C – Tommy Hugo, Montreal Alouettes
- OG – Kaye Vaughan, Ottawa Rough Riders
- OG – Dave Suminski, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- OT – Billy Shipp, Montreal Alouettes
- OT – John Barrow, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- DT – Kaye Vaughan, Ottawa Rough Riders
- DT – John Barrow, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- DE – Pete Neumann, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- DE – Doug McNichol, Montreal Alouettes
- DG – Vince Scott, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- LB – Bill Sowalski, Montreal Alouettes
- LB – Eddie Bell, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- LB – Larry Hayes, Ottawa Rough Riders
- LB – Ernie Danjean, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- DB – Jim Rountree, Toronto Argonauts
- DB – Ralph Goldston, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- S – Duane Wood, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
1959 Western All-Stars
- QB – Jim Van Pelt, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- RB – Jackie Parker, Edmonton Eskimos
- RB – Gene Filipski, Calgary Stampeders
- RB – Charlie Sheppard, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- RB – Johnny Bright, Edmonton Eskimos
- E – Ernie Pitts, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- E – Ernie Warlick, Calgary Stampeders
- C – Neil Habig, Saskatchewan Roughriders
- OG – Ed Kotowich, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- OG – Tom Hinton, British Columbia Lions
- OT – Frank Rigney, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- OT – Roger Nelson, Edmonton Eskimos
- DT – Art Walker, Edmonton Eskimos
- DT – Urban Henry, British Columbia Lions
- DE – Ed Gray, Edmonton Eskimos
- DE – Herb Gray, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- MG – Steve Patrick, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- LB – Rollie Miles, Edmonton Eskimos
- LB – Norm Fieldgate, British Columbia Lions
- LB – Garland Warren, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- LB – Al Ecuyer, Edmonton Eskimos
- DB – Ken Ploen, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- DB – Bill Jessup, British Columbia Lions
- S – Harvey Wylie, Calgary Stampeders
1959 CFL Awards
1959 Miss Grey Cup
- Miss BC Lions Anna Finlayson was named Miss Grey Cup 1959