The 1992 Brazilian Grand Prix was a Formula One motor race held at Interlagos on April 5, 1992. It was the third round of the 1992 Formula One season.
- Lap leaders: Riccardo Patrese 31 (1-31), Nigel Mansell 40 (32-71)
- The Andrea Moda saga continued when Roberto Moreno failed to pre qualify and his team mate Perry McCarthy was not allowed to compete as he did not have a superlicence.
- Alex Caffi and Enrico Bertaggia had left the Andrea Moda team with Moreno and McCarthy coming in although Bertaggia did try to get the seat back later in the season.
- Gabriele Tarquini set the third fastest lap of the race in the normally uncompetitive Fondmetal
- A poor race for the McLaren team by using the new MP4/7A, with both cars retired before a quarter of the race was over.
- Last female appearance in F1 until Susie Wolff completed 4 laps for Williams in Free Practice 1 for the 2014 British Grand Prix.
- Michele Alboreto scored his first point in nearly 3 years.
Standings after the race
- Drivers' Championship standings
- Constructors' Championship standings
- Note: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings.