2014 Honda Indy Toronto
The 2014 Honda Indy Toronto was a Canadian open wheel motor race, held as the thirteenth and fourteenth rounds of the 2014 IndyCar Series season. It was the 28th annual edition of the Toronto Indy, and the 29th and 30th IndyCar races to be held at the Script error: No such module "convert". street circuit at Exhibition Place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The races were contested over 65 and 56 laps respectively.
After rain on Saturday washed out race one of the weekend double bill, IndyCar officials decided to reschedule the two races on Sunday, with race one in the morning and race two in the afternoon. The postponement created the first same-day doubleheader since the 1981 Kraco Twin 125s which were swept by Rick Mears at the Atlanta Motor Speedway.
Race 1 report
Sébastien Bourdais scored pole position for the first race of the weekend. This was Bourdais' first pole since the 2007 Bavaria Champ Car Grand Prix, at Assen. Originally scheduled to be held on Saturday afternoon, the race was held on Sunday morning; Bourdais led 58 of the race's 65 laps to take his first victory since the 2007 Gran Premio Tecate.
Race 2 report
Mike Conway driving for Ed Carpenter Racing won race 2, for his second win of the season after winning Long Beach and it marked the fourth IndyCar victory of his career. Rain fell once again during race 2, with Penske teammates Helio Castroneves and Will Power fighting for the lead early. Conway took advantage of a drying track and pitted on Lap 43 for dry weather tires knowing the slicks would be quicker. Conway took the lead on Lap 51, while Castroneves dropped off the pace, and holding on for the victory. 
1 Points include 1 point for leading at least 1 lap during a race, an additional 2 points for leading the most race laps, and 1 point for Pole Position.
Standings after the event
- "2014 Honda Indy Toronto weather information". Old Farmers' Almanac. Retrieved September 21, 2014.
- Keating, Steve (July 20, 2014). "Rain creates double trouble for IndyCar". Reuters. Retrieved April 24, 2015.
- McNulty, Dean (July 20, 2014). "Sebastien Bourdais, Mike Conway win Honda Indy Toronto races". Toronto Sun. Retrieved April 24, 2015.
- "Toronto IndyCar: Sebastien Bourdais claims first pole since 2007 - IndyCar news — AUTOSPORT.com". autosport.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- McDonald, Norris (July 20, 2014). "Sebastien Bourdais, Mike Conway Honda Indy Toronto winners". Toronto Star. Retrieved April 24, 2015.
- Harper, Tyler (July 20, 2014). "Mike Conway, Sebastien Bourdais each win at Honda Indy Toronto doubleheader". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved April 24, 2015.
- Oreovicz, John (July 20, 2014). "Bourdais, Conway take Toronto wins". ESPN. Retrieved April 24, 2015.
- 2014 Honda Indy Toronto Race 1 Box Score
- 2014 Honda Indy Toronto Race 1 Unofficial Lap Report
- 2014 Honda Indy Toronto Race 2 Box Score
- 2014 Honda Indy Toronto Race 2 Unofficial Lap Report
- 2014 Honda Indy Toronto Race 1 Highlights (IndyCar YouTube Channel)
- 2014 Honda Indy Toronto Race 2 Highlights (IndyCar YouTube Channel)
2014 Iowa Corn Indy 300
2014 Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio
2013 Honda Indy Toronto
|Honda Indy Toronto||Next race:|
2015 Honda Indy Toronto