2015 Kansas City Royals season
|2015 Kansas City Royals|
|Major League affiliations|
|General manager(s)||Dayton Moore|
Fox Sports Kansas City|
(Ryan Lefebvre, Jeff Montgomery, Rex Hudler, Steve Physioc)
KCSP 610 AM|
(Denny Matthews, Steve Stewart, Ryan Lefebvre, Steve Physioc)
[[2014 Kansas City Royals season#REDIRECTmw:Help:Magic words#Other|
This page is a soft redirect. < Previous season]]
- Hochevar and Frasor re-signed with the Royals.
- Downs signed with the Cleveland Indians.
- Aoki signed with the San Francisco Giants.
- Shields signed with the San Diego Padres.
- Willingham ended up retiring at age 34.
November 3rd: Promoted Paulo Orlando.
Week of November 5th: Signed 4 players to a minor league contract, and invited 2 of them to Spring Training.
- Jackson would be sent to the minors.
December 8th: Signed Gabriel Noriega to a minor league contract and invited him to Spring Training.
December 14th: Signed Angel Franco to a minor league contract.
Week of December 15th:
- Signed 3 players to a minor league contract.
- Sent 3 players to the minors.
- Released Carlos Peguero.
- Signed Kendrys Morales, Alex Rios, Kris Medlen, and Yohan Pino.
- Received Brian Broderick from the Los Angeles Angels for Johnny Giovatella.
December 28th: Signed 3 players to a minor league contract.
December 29th: Signed Edinson Volquez.
January 4th: Signed Ryan Madson to a minor league contract and invited him to Spring Training.
January 16th: Signed 2 players to a minor league contract and invited them to Spring Training.
American League Central
American League Wild Card
Record against opponents
2015 AL Records
Source: AL Standings Head-to-Head
(updated through May 22)
|23px||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2014)|
|2015 Game Log (29–20)|
| Legend: = Win = Loss = Postponement|
Bold = Royals team member
Kansas City Royals roster
|Active roster||Inactive roster||Coaches/Other|
60-day disabled list
25 active, 15 inactive
10px 7- or 15-day disabled list
2015 Player stats
Note: G = Games played; AB = At Bats; R = Runs scored; H = Hits; 2B = Doubles; 3B = Triples; HR = Home Runs; RBI = Runs Batted In; AVG = Batting average; SB = Stolen Bases
Note: G = Games pitched; GS = Games started; W = Wins; L = Losses; SV = Saves; IP = Innings pitched; H =Hits; ER = Earned runs allowed; BB = Walks allowed; K = Strikeouts; ERA = Earned run average;
- "2015 Kansas City Royals Sortable Schedule". Kansas City Royals.