Abruzzi may refer to:
- Abruzzo, a region of central Italy
- Abruzzi e Molise, the formerly combined region of Abruzzo and Molise
- Luigi Amedeo, Duke of the Abruzzi (1873-1933), member of the Italian royal family and noted explorer
- John Abruzzi, a fictional character
- Neco Abruzzi, a Chinese manufactured motor scooter
- Panoz Abruzzi, an American sport car
- Abbruzzi, alternate spelling as a surname
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abruzzi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.