The Acer beTouch E110 is a smartphone manufactured by Acer Inc. of Taiwan. The phone is based on the Android 1.5 operating system. It is focused on social networking, with features for integrating with Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
The beTouch E110 was released on February 15, 2010. The smartphone is marketed as a budget Android-powered device. It lacks Wi-Fi capability.
The device received mixed reviews. The negativity in reviews involved the lack of connectivity to Wi-Fi and Android Market. Some said that the screen was not clear enough, and that the resistive touchscreen was poorly designed: users must press the screen firmly at times.
- ^ beTouch E110 Details, Acer Mobile
- ^ Chris Davies, Acer E110 Android and P300 WinMo phones revealed, SlashGear, 10 February 2010.
- ^ "Acer beTouch E110 Press Release". Acer Website. 15 February 2010. Retrieved 9 August 2010.
- ^ "Acer beTouch E110 early review: Where's the Wi-Fi?". CNET UK. 15 February 2010. Archived from the original on 22 August 2010. Retrieved 9 August 2010.
- ^ Luke Westaway, Acer beTouch E110 review CNET UK, CBS Interactive Ltd., 25 May 2010.
- ^ Acer beTouch E110 reviews, TestFreaks AB, 17 May 2010.
- ^ Niall Magennis, Acer beTouch E110 Review, TrustedReviews, IPC Media, 19 May 2010.