African Capacity for Immediate Response to Crises
|African Capacity for Immediate |
Response to Crises
|Active||2013 – present|
23x15px Algeria |
23x15px South Africa
The African Capacity for Immediate Response to Crises (ACIRC) is a temporary multinational African interventionist standby force set up in November 2013. It will be replaced by the African Standby Force when it becomes fully operational.
- Lyimo, Henry (7 November 2013). "Dar pledges troops to African 'force'". Daily News (Tanzania). Retrieved 7 November 2013.
- "JK, Zuma, others want rapid response force". IPP Media. 7 November 2013. Retrieved 7 November 2013.
- "Media Briefing: Consultative Summit for the African Capacity for Immediate Response to Crises (ACIRC)". Department of International Relations and Cooperation. 5 November 2013. Retrieved 7 November 2013.
- New 'super' combat brigade: creation of an African elite?
- Report of the AUC Chairperson on the operationalisation of the Rapid Deployment Capability of the ASF and the ACIRC
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.