|Date of depopulation||early March, 1948|
|Cause(s) of depopulation||Military assault by Yishuv forces|
Al-Manara (Arabic: المنارة) was a Palestinian Arab village in the Tiberias Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on March 1, 1948 by Jewish troops. It was located 5 km south of Tiberias. The Crusaders referred to al-Manara as Menan.
In 1945 it had total population of 580. Al-Manara contains Khirbat al-Manara and Khirbat Sarjuna.
- Morris, 2004, p xvii village #99. Also gives cause of depopulation
- Hadawi, Sami (1970), Village Statistics of 1945: A Classification of Land and Area ownership in Palestine, Palestine Liberation Organization Research Center
- Khalidi, Walid (1992), All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948, Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies, ISBN 0-88728-224-5
- Morris, Benny (2004), The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited, Cambridge University Press, ISBN 978-0-521-00967-6
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.