Adverts

Open Access Articles- Top Results for Al-Mukhayzin

Al-Mukhayzin

Al-Mukhayzin
Subdistrict Ramle
Coordinates

31°48′11.30″N 34°48′40.25″E / 31.8031389°N 34.8111806°E / 31.8031389; 34.8111806Coordinates: 31°48′11.30″N 34°48′40.25″E / 31.8031389°N 34.8111806°E / 31.8031389; 34.8111806{{#coordinates:31|48|11.30|N|34|48|40.25|E|type:city_region:IL |primary |name=

}}
Palestine grid 132/134
Population 310 (1945)
Date of depopulation April 20, 1948[1]
Cause(s) of depopulation Military assault by Yishuv forces
Current localities Chafetz Chayyim, Revadim, Yad Binyamin, Beyt Chilqiyya

Al-Mukhayzin was a Palestinian Arab village in the Ramle Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on April 20, 1948 by the Givati Brigade of Operation Har'el. It was located 10 km southwest of Ramla.

In 1945, the village had a population of 310, with 110 of them being Jewish.

References

  1. ^ Morris, 2004, p.xix, village #263. Also gives cause of depopulation.

Bibliography

</dl>

See also

Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.