|Date of depopulation||Not known|
Al-Samakiyya was a Palestinian Arab village in the Tiberias Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on May 4, 1948 under Operation Matat. It was located 11 km northeast of Tiberias, near the Wadi al-Wadabani.
In 1945, the village had a population of 380. al-Samakiyya had an Italian monastery, a Franciscan church, and a Greek Orthodox church .
- Morris, 2004, p.xvii, village #373. Gives both date and cause of depopulation as "Not known"
- Hadawi, Sami (1970), Village Statistics of 1945: A Classification of Land and Area ownership in Palestine, Palestine Liberation Organization Research Center
- Khalidi, Walid (1992), All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948, Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies, ISBN 0-88728-224-5
- Morris, Benny (2004), The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited, Cambridge University Press, ISBN 978-0-521-00967-6
- Welcome To al-Samakiyya
- Al-Samakiyya from the Khalil Sakakini Cultural Center
- Al-Samakiyyeh (Talhum) from Dr. Moslih Kanaaneh
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.