|Date of depopulation||April 21, 1948|
|Cause(s) of depopulation||Influence of nearby town's fall|
Al-Samra (Arabic: السمرة) was a Palestinian Arab village in the Tiberias Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on April 21, 1948. It was located 10 km southeast of Tiberias.
In 1945, the village had a population of 290. The village had a mosque and several khirbas including Khirbat al-Tawafiq and Khirbat Duwayraban.
- Morris, 2004, p. xvii village #102. Also gives cause of depopulation
- Hadawi, Sami (1970). Village Statistics of 1945: A Classification of Land and Area ownership in Palestine. Palestine Liberation Organization Research Center.
- Khalidi, Walid (1992). All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948. Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies. ISBN 0-88728-224-5.
- Morris, Benny (2004). The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-00967-6.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.