Alan Henry is a British Grand Prix reporter and book author.
Henry has been a Grand Prix reporter since the early 1970s. Until recently, he was the Formula One correspondent of The Guardian newspaper and until the end of 2012, he was Grand Prix editor of Autocar magazine; he is currently the Editor at Large of F1 Racing magazine. Henry is also the chief editor of the yearly Autocourse Formula One season review books, a position he has held since 1988, and he writes a weekly blog for the McLaren team's website, mclaren.com. Additionally, Henry has authored more than 50 motorsport-related books and won the 1984 Pierre Dreyfus award from the Guild of Motoring Writers for his book Ferrari: The Grand Prix Cars (1985).
- Henry, Alan (2009). Jenson Button: A World Champion's Story. J H Haynes & Co Ltd. ISBN 978-1-84425-936-6.
- — (1988). Derek Bell: My Racing Life. Patrick Stephens Ltd 1988. ISBN 978-1-85260-107-2.
- — (1985). Brabham: The Grand Prix Cars. Hazleton Publishing 1985. ISBN 0-905138-36-8.
- — (1981). Flat-12: The racing career of Ferrari's 3-litre Grand Prix and Sports cars. Motor Racing Publications Ltd. ISBN 0-900549-62-9.
- — (1975). Ronnie Peterson, SuperSwede, Grand Prix Racing Driver: Story of a Search for Perfection. G T Foulis & Co Ltd. ISBN 978-0-85429-175-5.
- "Profile: Alan Henry". The Guardian (London: The Guardian). 18 October 2007. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- Henry, Alan (1985). Brabham: The Grand Prix Cars. Hazleton Publishing.
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.