Open Access Articles- Top Results for Albi
International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and TechnologyWound healing activity of BrugmansiasuavelensBercht. &Presl. leaves methanol extract on Wistar albino rats
International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and TechnologyManganese Induced Hematological Alterations in Albino Rats: Reversal Effect of Alpha- Tocopherol
International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and TechnologyEffect of Betel leaf stalk Extract on Liver and Serum Profiles with Reference to Carbohydrate Metabolism in Male Albino Rats
International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and TechnologyManganese Induced Toxic Effects on Oxidative System and mRNA Expression of Mn-Sod and Gpx in Albino Rat Brain: Protective Effect of Alpha- Tocopher
International Journal of Economics & Management SciencesDoes the Inflows of Foreign Aid Dampen or Stimulate FDI to EAC Members? Evidence From East African Community (EAC) Members
View of Albi featuring the bridge of 22nd of August 1944 on the left, Sainte-Cécile cathedral and the Pont Vieux (old bridge) on the right.|
View of Albi featuring the bridge of 22nd of August 1944 on the left, Sainte-Cécile cathedral and the Pont Vieux (old bridge) on the right.
|Episcopal City of Albi|
|Name as inscribed on the World Heritage List|
|Inscription||2010 (34th Session)|
A World Heritage Site
UNESCO's World Heritage Centre notes the Old Bridge (Pont-Vieux), the Saint-Salvi quarter, the quarter's church, the fortified cathedral (late 13th century) in unique southern French Gothic style from local brick, the bishop’s Palais de la Berbie, and residential quarters, which help the Episcopal City of Albi form a "coherent and homogeneous ensemble of monuments and quarters that has remained largely unchanged over the centuries... a complete built ensemble representative of a type of urban development in Europe from the Middle Ages to the present day."
Albi experiences an oceanic climate (Köppen climate classification Cfb). Like much of southwestern France, the summers tend to be warmer and the winters milder than most areas of similar classification. Substantial summer rainfall prevents its climate from being classified as Mediterranean.
|colspan="14" #REDIRECTmw:Help:Magic words#Other|
This page is a soft redirect. Climate data for Albi
Script error: No such module "WeatherBox". Script error: No such module "WeatherBox". Script error: No such module "WeatherBox".
|colspan="14" style="text-align:center;font-size:85%" #REDIRECTmw:Help:Magic words#Other|
This page is a soft redirect.Source: Météo France
Albi is served by two train stations on the line from Toulouse to Rodez:
The A68 motorway connects Albi with Toulouse (and Lyon N 88, future motorway).
- SC Albi – The city's rugby union team competing in the second-level Rugby Pro D2.
- RC Albi – A rugby league team that compete in the Elite Two Championship.
- Albi held Stage 13 of the 2007 Tour de France. The stage was a Script error: No such module "convert". individual time trial which started and finished in the city.
- Circuit d'Albi, a motor racing circuit used for national racing surrounding Albi's airport.
Twin towns — sister cities
Albi is twinned with:
- However, after the preposition a ~ à, the name becomes as Albi ~ à-z-Albi [aˈzalβi]
- UNESCO World Heritage Centre – World Heritage Committee inscribes five new cultural sites on World Heritage List and approves two extensions to existing properties. Whc.unesco.org. Retrieved on 2011-11-19.
- "Episcopal City of Albi". World Heritage Centre - UNESCO. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- "Albi" (in French). Météo France. Retrieved 17 January 2010.[dead link]
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Albi.|
- Tourist Office of Albi
- Albi official Website in english - link is broken
- Albi official Website in french
- Archdiocese of Albi (Albia) – Article from the Catholic Encyclopedia 1908
- Travel guide to Albi in English
- Albi (in English)
- Photos of Albi
- Detailed description of the Madeleine Church of Albi Invalid language code.
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).