June 25, 1975|
Donetsk, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
|Institutions||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania|
|Doctoral advisor||Template:If empty|
|Doctoral students||Mirjana Vuletic|
|Notable awards||European Mathematical Society Prize|
His research concerns asymptotic representation theory, relations with random matrices and integrable systems, and the difference equation formulation of monodromy. In 2010, he was one of four Caltech faculty invited to present their work at the International Congress of Mathematicians.
- http://math.mit.edu/people/profile?pid=1222, MIT, retrieved 2011-03-04.
- Curriculum vitae from 2002, Clay Mathematics Institute, retrieved 2010-12-05.
- EMS Prizes and Felix Klein Prize: Citations and Prize Winner's Lectures (PDF), 5th European Congress of Mathematicians, 2008.
- "Four from Caltech Invited to Key Conference", Caltech Today, May 5, 2009.
- Alexei Borodin at the Mathematics Genealogy Project.
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.