Alfred Daley (born 18 November 1949) is a Jamaican former sprinter who competed in the 1972 Summer Olympics and in the 1976 Summer Olympics.
His greatest individual honour was the 400 metres sprint title at the 1971 Central American and Caribbean Championships in Athletics, which he took in a championship record time of 46.6 seconds. He returned to win a bronze medal at that competition in 1975. He was also part of the gold medal-winning Jamaican 4×100 metres relay squad at the 1971 Pan American Games, as well as the silver medal team in the 4×400 metres relay.
- 1951: United States (Campbell, Bragg, Attlesey, Voight)
- 1955: United States (Richard, Williams, Thomas, Bennett)
- 1959: United States (Norton, Poynter, Woodhouse, Jones)
- 1963: United States (Young, Cassell, Johnson, Murchison)
- 1967: United States (Bright, Copeland, Turner, McCullouch)
- 1971: Jamaica (Daley, Quarrie, Lawson, Miller)
- 1975: United States (Collins, Edwards, Brown, Merrick)
- 1979: United States (Glance, Roberson, Wiley, Riddick)
- 1983: United States (Jackson, Robinson, Quow, Graddy)
- 1987: United States (Lewis, McNeill, McRae, Glance)
- 1991: Cuba (Peñalver, Stevens, Aguilera, Lamela)
- 1995: Cuba (Isasi, Aguilera, Lamela, García)
- 1999: Brazil (É. Ribeiro, de Oliveira, A. da Silva, C. da Silva)
- 2003: Brazil (de Lima, É. Ribeiro, A. da Silva, C. da Silva)
- 2007: Brazil (de Lima, R. Ribeiro, Moraes, Viana)
- 2011: Brazil (Feitosa, Viana, André, de Barros)
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.