All the Way... A Decade of Song & Video
|All the Way... A Decade of Song & Video|
|Video by Celine Dion|
|Released||February 20, 2001|
|Celine Dion chronology|
This page is a soft redirect.}
| scope="col" colspan="2" style="font-size:120%;" #REDIRECTmw:Help:Magic words#Other|
This page is a soft redirect. Professional ratings
| scope="col" colspan="2" style="background:#d1dbdf; font-size:120%;" #REDIRECTmw:Help:Magic words#Other|
This page is a soft redirect. Review scores
All the Way... A Decade of Song & Video is Celine Dion's sixth home video release. It's a collection of her English music videos, released on February 20, 2001. This retrospective anthology features videos and live performances of many Dion favorites, with nine signature singles and seven new tracks. The DVD/CD package containing All the Way… A Decade of Song album was released on September 22, 2003. In February/March 2009, a Visual Milestones DVD edition was released in Europe and Australia.
The classics include "My Heart Will Go On," "Because You Loved Me," "Beauty and the Beast" and "I'm Your Angel" (duet with R. Kelly). New tracks include a remake of the Roberta Flack classic, "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face," "If Walls Could Talk," a Mutt Lange tune featuring background vocals by Shania Twain (this video wasn't available before), and "Then You Look at Me," title track from the Chris Columbus movie The Bicentennial Man which reunites James Horner and Dion. The DVD also includes a bonus video and other goodies.
"Beauty and the Beast," "Because You Loved Me" and "To Love You More" were taken from the Live in Memphis home video. "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" and "All the Way" were taken from the CBS TV special (1999).
All the Way... A Decade of Song & Video spent 47 weeks on the Top Music Video Chart in the United States, peaking at number 15. It was certified Platinum for selling 100,000 copies. But it is undercertified, because according to Nielsen SoundScan it has sold over 300,000 copies till May 2010, and should be 3x Platinum. All the Way... A Decade of Song & Video reached number 3 on the Australian Music DVD Chart and was certified 8x Platinum (120,000). It was also certified Platinum in the UK (50,000).
- Program start
- "The Power of Love"
- "If You Asked Me To"
- "Beauty and the Beast" (from Live in Memphis)
- "Because You Loved Me" (from Live in Memphis)
- "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" (single version)
- "Love Can Move Mountains"
- "To Love You More" (from Live in Memphis)
- "My Heart Will Go On"
- "I'm Your Angel"
- "That's the Way It Is"
- "If Walls Could Talk"
- "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" (from the CBS TV special)
- "All the Way" (from the CBS TV special)
- "Then You Look at Me"
- "I Want You to Need Me"
- "Live (for the One I Love)"
- "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" (stereo mix - long version)
- Photo gallery
Charts and certifications
|North America||February 20, 2001||Epic||VHS||502292|
|Europe||May 9, 2001||Columbia||VHS||502292|
|Australia||September 7, 2001||Epic||DVD|
|Japan||October 11, 2001||EIBP-1|
|Europe||April 28, 2003||Columbia||DVD digipak||502297|
|Australia||September 22, 2003||Epic||DVD/CD||5123889|
|Europe||October 20, 2003||Columbia|
|February 16, 2008||DVD Visual Milestones||88697455829|
|Australia||March 2, 2009||Epic|
- [[[:Template:Allmusic]] Allmusic review]
- All The Way... A Decade of Song & Video - Video/DVD
- All The Way... A Decade of Song
- All The Way... A Decade of Song
- A Decade of Song & Video
- Top Music Video
- Grein, Paul (2010-05-19). "Week Ending May 16, 2010: Battle Of The Home-State Anthems". Yahoo!. Retrieved 2010-05-19.
- "Week Ending May 16, 2010: Battle Of The Home-State Anthems". new.music.yahoo.com. Retrieved May 19, 2010.
- Ultimate Box
- Kent, David (2006). Australian Chart Book 1993-2005. Australia: Turramurra, N.S.W. : Australian Chart Book. ISBN 0-646-45889-2.
- ARIA report (Australian Record Industry Association)
- Swedish Music DVD Chart
- U.S. Billboard Top Music Video
- Dutch DVD Music Top 30
- Belgian Flanders Music DVD Chart
- French Music DVD Chart
- Argentinian Music DVD Chart
- "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2011 DVDs". Australian Recording Industry Association.
- "British video certifications – Celine Dion – All the Way - A Decade of Song & Video". British Phonographic Industry. Enter All the Way - A Decade of Song & Video in the field Keywords. Select Title in the field Search by. Select DVD in the field By Format. Select Platinum in the field By Award. Click Search
- "American video certifications – Celine Dion – All the Way: A Decade of Song and Video". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Video Longform, then click SEARCH
- ARIA Charts - End Of Year Charts - Music DVD Chart 2002
- Jaaroverzichten - DVD Music 2003