|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|14px (what is this?)|
α-Pyrrolidinobutiophenone (α-PBP) is a stimulant compound developed in the 1960s which has been reported as a novel designer drug. It can be thought of as the homologue lying between the two better known drugs α-PPP and α-PVP.
- α-Pyrrolidinopropiophenone (α-PPP)
- α-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone (α-PVP)
- 4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinobutiophenone (MPBP)
- 3',4'-Methylenedioxy-α-pyrrolidinobutiophenone (MDPBP)
- "Lists of: Scheduling Actions, Controlled Substances, Regulated Chemicals" (PDF). U.S. Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration, Office of Diversion Control. Retrieved 30 August 2014.
- Ernst Seeger. α-Pyrrolidinyl ketones. US Patent 3314970
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Temporary Placement of 10 Synthetic Cathinones Into Schedule I
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.