Open Access Articles- Top Results for Amend
Journal of Palliative Care & MedicinePalliative Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT): Innovative and Effective Tool in the Management of Advanced C
International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental SciencesINFLUENCE OF BIOCHAR AS A SOIL AMENDMENT ON YIELD AND QUALITY OF MAIZE IN ALFIOSL OF THOOTHUKUDI DISTRICT OF TAMILNADU, INDIA
International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental SciencesINTEGRATED DISEASE MANAGEMENT OF DRY ROOT ROT OF CHILLI INCITED BY SCLEROTIUM ROLFSII (SACC.)
Journal of Food Processing & TechnologyInjury and Viability Loss of Escherichia coli O157:H7, Salmonella, Listeria Monocytogenes and Aerobic Mesophilic Bacteria in Apple Juice and Cider Ame
Journal of Metabolic SyndromeEffects of Malaria on Iron Stores in the Pregnant Women of Buea and Tiko Health District, South West Region, Cameroon
|40x40px||Look up amend or amended in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amend as a verb means to change or modify something, as in:
- Constitutional amendment, a change to the constitution of a nation or a state
- Amend (motion), a motion to modify a pending main motion in parliamentary procedure
- Amend something previously adopted, a motion to modify a previously adopted motion
- Amend, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
Amend as a surname may refer to:
- "Amends", episode 10 of season 3 of the television show Buffy the Vampire Slayer
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.