American College of Osteopathic Internists
In service to all members,|
to all members in service
|Rick Greco, DO|
The American College of Osteopathic Internists (ACOI) is a medical association in the United States representing osteopathic physicians that specialize in internal medicine. The ACOI is one of two professional organizations representing internal medicine physicians in the United States, the other organization is the American College of Physicians.
The honor of fellow is bestowed upon members that exhibit dedication to the profession. The recipient receives becomes a Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Internists, which is abbreviated FACOI. Honorary versions of this award are also given. On November 14, 1979, Linus Pauling received an Honorary Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Internists by the ACOI for delivering a presentation at the ACOI Convocation.
- "American College of Osteopathic Internists". ACOI. Retrieved 2012-06-27.
- "Osteopathic Specialty Colleges". American Osteopathic Association. Retrieved 5 September 2012.
- "American College of Physicians - Internal Medicine - Doctors for Adults". Acponline.org. Retrieved 2012-06-27.
- "American College of Osteopathic Internists Bylaws". American College of Osteopathic Internists.
- "American College of Osteopathic Internists, Fellowship Certificate". OSU Library. Oregon State University.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.