American Dream (disambiguation)
|40x40px||Look up American Dream in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The American Dream is a national ethos of the United States in which freedom includes a promise of the possibility of prosperity and success.
American Dream and American Dreams or American Dreamz may also refer to:
- American Dream Downpayment Assistance Act
- Dusty Rhodes (wrestler) (born 1945), nicknamed "The American Dream"
- American Dream Meadowlands, a mega-mall that is under construction in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Center for a New American Dream, a non-profit organization that emphasizes a sustainable, non-material vision of the American Dream
- American Dream (video game), a 1989 video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- The American Dream (play), a one-act absurdist play by Edward Albee in 1960
- American Dreams, a fictional baseball team in the Baseball Stars video-game series
Film and television
- American Dream (film), an Academy Award-winning documentary film from 1990
- American Dreams, a 2002–2005 American TV series
- American Dreamz, a 2006 film
- American Dream (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero character
- American Dream, Global Nightmare, a book by Ziauddin Sardar and Merryl Wyn Davies publish by Icon Books in 2004
- American Dream, Global Nightmare: The Dilemma of U.S. Human Rights Policy, a book by Sandy Vogelgesang publish by Norton in 1980.
- American Dream (album), a 1988 album by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young featuring the song "American Dream"
- American Dreams (The Oak Ridge Boys album), 1989
- American Dreams (Charlie Haden album), 2002
- The American Dream (Allstar Weekend EP), 2012
- The American Dream (band), a Philadelphia-based band whose eponymously titled album (1970) was produced by Todd Rundgren
- The American Dream (Emitt Rhodes album), 1971
- The American Dream (Mike Jones album)
- The American Dream (Walls of Jericho album), 2008
- "American Dream" (MKTO song), 2014
- "American Dream" (Casting Crowns song), 2003
- "American Dream" (Jakatta song), 2000
- "The American Dream" (song), a 1982 song by Hank Williams, Jr.
- "American Dream", a song on the album How Could Hell Be Any Worse? by Bad Religion
- "American Dream", a song by Children of the Corn on the album The Collector’s Edition
- "American Dream", a song by Chris Spedding on the album Enemy Within
- "American Dream", a song by Switchfoot on the album Oh! Gravity.
- "The American Dream", a song from the musical Miss Saigon
- "American Dream", a song by Silverstein on the album A Shipwreck in the Sand
- "The American Dream", a song by Afroman from the album Because I Got High
- "American Dream", a song by Cold on the album Superfiction
- "American Dream", a 2014 single by MKTO, from the album MKTO
- The American Dream, a 100 foot long limousine built by Jay Ohrberg
- An American Dream (disambiguation)
- American Dreaming (disambiguation)
- American Dreamer (disambiguation)
- American Beauty (disambiguation)
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title American Dream.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.