American Institute of Bisexuality
American Institute of Bisexuality logo
It maintains a division known as the Bisexual Foundation that focuses on outreach within the bisexual community. The Institute is a Delaware non-profit corporation qualified for tax purposes as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
The Institute's mission statement states: "AIB encourages, supports and assists research and education about bisexuality, through programs likely to make a material difference and enhance public knowledge and awareness."
- Buchanan, Wyatt (1 June 2006). "Dr. Fritz Klein -- bisexual pioneer who created Klein Grid sex scale". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- Joan C. Chrisler; Donald R. McCreary (2010). Handbook of Gender Research in Psychology. Springer. p. 66. ISBN 978-1-4419-1464-4. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- Deborah T. Meem; Michelle Gibson; Jonathan F. Alexander; Michelle A. Gibson (2010). Finding out: an introduction to LGBT studies. SAGE. p. 183. ISBN 978-1-4129-3864-8. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- "Grants and Fellowships". Kinsey Institute. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- Fae, Jane (2 July 2010). "Large-scale survey to explore bisexuality in the workplace". Pink News. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- Denizet-Lewis, Benoit (20 March 2014). "The Scientific Quest to Prove Bisexuality Exists". The New York Times Magazine. Retrieved 4 October 2014.
- American Institute of Bisexuality — official website
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.