|No. 75 New Orleans Saints|
|Date of birth:||November 4, 1993|
|Place of birth:||Mesa, Arizona|
|Height:||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|Weight:||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|High school:||Tempe (AZ) Corona del Sol|
|NFL draft:||2015 / Round: 1 / Pick: 13|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career Template:If empty statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
Andrus Jamerson Peat (born November 4, 1993) is an American football offensive tackle for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Stanford. As a high school senior, he was considered the best college football recruit by Sporting News. He committed to Stanford on February 1, 2012.
High school career
Peat attended Corona del Sol High School in Tempe, Arizona, where he was a letterman in football, basketball and track. In football, he played as an offensive tackle, leading his basketball team to the Division 1 state championship as a senior. In track & field, Peat competed as a shot putter (top-throw of 45 ft, 5 in) and discus thrower (top-throw of 112 ft, 1 in).
By May 2011, Peat received 38 scholarship offers from college football teams. As of December 2011[update], Scout.com ranks him as a five-star recruit and the second-best offensive tackle in his class, Rivals.com rates him as a five-star recruit and the third-best offensive tackle in his class, and ESPN grades him out at 83 overall and the 16th-best player in his class. He was considered the best recruit in his class by Sporting News. He committed to Stanford on February 1, 2012. He was offered scholarships from Nebraska,Florida State, USC, Arizona, UCLA, Colorado, LSU, North Carolina, Oregon State, Clemson, Washington, Kansas, Tennessee, Auburn, Arkansas, Arizona State, Florida, Notre Dame, Michigan, Texas, Alabama, Miami, and Oregon.
As a freshman, Peat played in 13 games and averaged 20 snaps per game. He started all 14 games as a sophomore in 2013. As a junior in 2014 he won the Morris Trophy and was named an All-American.
Peat is the son of former offensive tackle Todd Peat, who played for seven seasons in the National Football League for the St. Louis/Phoenix Cardinals and Los Angeles Raiders. His older brother, Todd, Jr., is currently a defensive tackle for the Nebraska Cornhuskers.  His younger brother, Cassius Peat, is a 4-star high school recruit who has committed to Michigan State to play football. He has 6 siblings.
- McLaughlin, Brian (2011). "Athletic bloodlines run deep for this big tackle". Sporting News (2012 Recruiting Guide): 52–53.
- Newberg, Jamie (May 25, 2011). "Andrus Peat just next in line". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2011-12-23.
- "Andrus Peat Profile". Scout.com. Retrieved 2011-12-23.
- "Andrus Peat". Rivals.com. Retrieved 2011-12-23.
- "Andrus Peat". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2011-12-23.
- "Andrus Peat announces for Stanford". ESPN.com. February 1, 2012. Retrieved 2012-02-01.
- Peat and Orchard Named 35th Morris Trophy Winners
- Andrus Peat declares for draft
- "New Orleans Saints pick Stanford OT Andrus Peat in the first round of the 2015 NFL Draft". NewOrleansSaints.com. April 30, 2015. Retrieved May 1, 2015.
- "New Orleans Saints agree to terms with top pick Andrus Peat on four-year contract". NewOrleansSaints.com. May 21, 2015. Retrieved May 21, 2015.