|40x40px||Look up anemia or anaemia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anemia or anaemia may refer to:
- Anemia, a qualitative or quantitative hemoglobin deficiency
- Iron deficiency anemia, a spread kind of anemia
- Anemia (beetle), a genus of darkling beetle
- Anemia (plant), a genus of flowering fern
- Anaemia, a song from the album Food by British rock band Zico Chain
- Anaemia, a song from the album The Blue by Italian metal band Novembre
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anemia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.