Annals of Emergency Medicine
|Annals of Emergency Medicine|
|File:Annals of Emergency Medicine.gif|
|Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Ann. Emerg. Med.|
|Edited by||Michael L. Callaham|
|OCLC no.||Template:OCLC search link|
The Annals of Emergency Medicine is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of emergency medicine care. It is the official journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and is published on their behalf by Mosby. The editor-in-chief is Michael L. Callaham (University of California at San Francisco). It was established in 1972 as the Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians and obtained its current title in 1980.
Abstracting and indexing
- Science Citation Index
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2012 impact factor of 4.285, ranking it first out of 25 journals in the category "Emergency Medicine". In 2009, the BioMedical & Life Sciences Division of the Special Libraries Association elected it to their list of the 100 most influential biomedical journals of the past century.
- "Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "Scopus title list" (MICROSOFT EXCEL). Elsevier. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "Annals of Emergency Medicine". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Emergency Medicine". 2012 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2013.
- "Top 100 Journals in Biology and Medicine". Special Libraries Association. 2009. Retrieved 2014-04-09.