Anomphalus jaggerius is an extinct species of Permian sea snail. Fossils have been found in Artinskian era limestone from the Bird Spring Formation in the southern Arrow Canyon Range of the US State of Nevada. The species, which had a shell Script error: No such module "convert". wide, was a subtidal epifaunal grazer. It was named after Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger.
- Aegrotocatellus jaggeri - a species of trilobite named after Jagger
- Jaggermeryx naida - a species of Miocene ungulate named after Jagger
- Perirehaedulus richardsi - a species of prehistoric trilobite named after British musician Keith Richards
- List of organisms named after famous people
- "†Anomphalus jaggerius Plas 1972 (snail)". Fossilworks. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- William Hughes (10 September 2014). "Ancient, big-lipped swamp creature named after Mick Jagger, presumably as compliment". The A.V. Club. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.