Anthropology of Consciousness
|Anthropology of Consciousness|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Hillary S. Webb|
|OCLC no.||Template:OCLC search link|
Anthropology of Consciousness is the primary publication of the Society for the Anthropology of Consciousness, published by American Anthropological Association (AAA) since 1990.
The current editor, Hillary S. Webb, began the position in the summer of 2009.
Prior to joining the AAA, the Society was called "Association for the Anthropological Study of Consciousness" (AASC), and published the AASC Newsletter and AASC Quarterly and earlier newsletters were also published.
The journal is available online through AnthroSource, and abstracted in the following journals or CD-ROM services.
- Abstracts in Anthropology, from Volume 6, 1995.
- Anthropological Literature, from Volume 6, 1995.
- Exceptional Human Experience, from Volume 1, 1990 (selective).
- Sociological Abstracts, from Volume 6, 1995.
- Lawrence B McBride (April 2007). "Society for the Anthropology of Consciousness". Anthropology News 48 (4): 57.
- "From the editor". Anthropology of Consciousness 1 (1-2): 3. March–June 1990. doi:10.1525/ac.1990.1.1-2.3.1.
- Stephan A. Schwartz (March–June 2001). "Boulders in the Stream". Journal of the Society for the Anthropology of Consciousness.
- Society for the Anthropology of Consciousness
- Wiley journal entry
- AnthroSource entry
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.