|Also spelled||Arab al Nufeiat|
|Date of depopulation||April 10, 1948|
|Cause(s) of depopulation||Expulsion by Yishuv forces|
Arab al-Nufay'at was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on April 10, 1948. It was located 45 km south of Haifa.
The population in 1945 was 820.
On 6 April 1948, the Haganah implemented a new policy for the coastal plains, namely of clearing the whole area of its Arab inhabitants. On 10 April the villagers of Arab al-Nufay'at, together with the villagers of Arab al-Fuqara and Arab Zahrat al-Dumayri, were ordered to leave the area.
- Hadawi, Sami (1970). Village Statistics of 1945: A Classification of Land and Area ownership in Palestine. Palestine Liberation Organization Research Center.
- Khalidi, Walid (1992). All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948. Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies. ISBN 0-88728-224-5.
- Morris, Benny (2004). The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-00967-6.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.