|This article possibly contains original research. (June 2011)|
| colspan=2 style="text-align: center; background-color: lightgrey" #REDIRECTmw:Help:Magic words#Other|
This page is a soft redirect.#REDIRECTmw:Help:Magic words#Other
This page is a soft redirect.-
Previously known as candidate phylum OP10 and was composed solely of environmental 16S rRNA gene clone sequences, however recently three strains were formally described two of which are in press at the International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, thus nearing validation as formal species.
Armatimonas rosea an aerobic chemoheterotrophic bacterium, strain YO-36T, isolated from rhizoplane of an aquatic plant (a reed, Phragmites australis) inhabiting a freshwater lake in Japan. Chthonomonas calidirosea an aerobic, saccharolytic, obligately thermophilic, motile, nonspore-forming bacterium, strain T49(T), was isolated from geothermally heated soil at Hell's Gate, Tikitere, New Zealand. Both of which are differentiated sufficiently enough to warrant placing in separate classes.
The currently accepted taxonomy is based on the List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN)  and National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) and the phylogeny is based on 16S rRNA-based LTP release 115 by The All-Species Living Tree Project 
- Tamaki, Hideyuki; Tanaka, Yasuhiro; Matsuzawa, Hiroaki; Muramatsu, Mizuho; Meng, Xian-Ying; Hanada, Satoshi; Mori, Kazuhiro; Kamagata, Yoichi (2010). "Armatimonas rosea gen. nov., sp. nov., a Gram-negative, aerobic, chemoheterotrophic bacterium of a novel bacterial phylum, Armatimonadetes phyl. nov., formally called the candidate phylum OP10". International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology 61 (Pt 6): 1442–7. PMID 20622056. doi:10.1099/ijs.0.025643-0.
- Lee, Kevin C. Y.; Dunfield, Peter F.; Morgan, Xochitl C.; Crowe, Michelle A.; Houghton, Karen M.; Vyssotski, Mikhail; Ryan, Jason L. J.; Lagutin, Kirill et al. (2010). "Chthonomonas calidirosea gen. nov., sp. nov., an aerobic, pigmented, thermophilic microorganism of a novel bacterial class, Chthonomonadetes classis. nov., of the newly described phylum Armatimonadetes originally designated candidate division OP10". International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology 61 (Pt 10): 2482–90. PMID 21097641. doi:10.1099/ijs.0.027235-0.
- J.P. Euzéby. "Armatimonadetes". List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN) . Retrieved 2014-03-20.
- Sayers et al. "Armatimonadetes". National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) taxonomy database . Retrieved 2014-03-20.
- All-Species Living Tree Project."16S rRNA-based LTP release 115 (full tree)" (PDF). Silva Comprehensive Ribosomal RNA Database . Retrieved 2014-03-20.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.