|File:AryoGen Biopharma Logo.png|
Dr. Fereidoun Mahboudi|
Chairman & CEO
|Products||biopharmaceuticals, Monoclonal antibody|
|Revenue||11px US$ 100 million|
Number of employees
|11px 300+ (2015)|
A group of scientific experts in a well experienced Biopharmaceutical company formed a totally new entity which started its production in 2011 with the name of AryoGen Biopharma. AryoGen was opened by Iranian president since its products is very crucial for community's health care system inside the country, in the region and around the world. AryoGen is the first company in the world, producing biosimilar form of Blood Coagulation Factor VII. For having this capability AryoGen has invested more than 50 million Euros in the production line. Also AryoGen has established production line for monoclonal antibodies which will stands among the list of 10 manufacturer of the world.
AryoGen's products include:
- Blood Coagulation factor VII with the name of AryoSeven which is a biosimilar form of Novoseven with multi billion dollars world market and is used for hemophilia patients and other conditions
- Altebrel with the generic name of Etanercept and original trade name of Enbrel which for some years was the no. one in the biopharmaceutical market and is used for treatment of autoimmune diseases
- Zytux with the generic name of Rituximab and original trade name of Rituxan which is an anticancer biomedicine,
- Hercease with the generic name of trastuzumab and original name of Herceptin which is a revolutionary drug in treatment of breast cancer
- Arvestin with the generic name of bevacizumab and original trade name of Avestin and is used for treatment of some sort of cancer.
AryoSeven is now approved by Iranian food and drug organisation and from Aug 2012 is in the market and other biomedicines are closing to the market. <div class="thumb tnone" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right:auto; width:99%; max-width:Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".px;">
- "IRAN, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF : Aryogen produces locally made medicines in Iran; helps Iran save up to $100 mln annually.". Mena Report.
- World's 2nd factor VII factory opened in Iran. - Mehr News Agency (MNA) | HighBeam Research
- Iran launches domestic manufacture of anti-hemophilia drug - Trend.Az