|40x40px||Look up attractor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attractor may refer to:
- Attractor, a feature of some dynamic systems
- Great Attractor, a gravity anomaly in intergalactic space
- Fishing light attractor, a fishing aid
- Bug attractor, in insect eradication
- Software attractor, an animation or content that entices onlookers to participate in an interactive exhibit
- All pages beginning with "attractor"
- All pages with titles containing "attractor"
- Attract (disambiguation)
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attractor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.