|Stable release||1.40 / October 16, 2010|
|Type||3D computer graphics|
AutoQ3D Community is a cross-platform CAD software, suited for 3D modeling and texturing. The main objective of this software development is to take away the hassle and complexity for sketching and drawing in 3D. AutoQ3D Community is not a professional CAD program and it is targeted at beginners who want to make rapid 3D designs. It offers plenty of features but is relatively simple to learn and use.
AutoQ3D Community is written in C++ using the Qt application framework and supports the OpenGL API. AutoQ3D Community is free and open-source software subject to the requirements of the GNU General Public License.
- Graphics Tools ( UCS icon, Flip Triangles, Zoom, Pan, Circle, Polygon, Move, Rotate, Scale, Line, Move, Stretch, Mirror, Snap To Objects, Revolve, Array)
- Rendering (Normal Shading, Wireframe, Shade Hide Lines Option)
- Color and Texture (Multiple materials for any model, Materials can be solid colors or image-map textures, Simple texture coordinate editing, Texture UV)
- Multiple Image File Formats Support
- Command line support
- Supported 3D File Formats. (Import .DXF File Format 2004, 2000, R14. Export .DXF File Format (DXF 2000). Import .MD2 Frames File Format (Quake File Format).
- Extras. (Predefined views options, UNDO command).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.