Bún thịt nướng (literally means "rice noodles [with] grilled meat") is a popular Vietnamese cold rice vermicelli noodle dish topped with grilled pork, fresh herbs like basil and mint, fresh salad and bean sprouts, and chả giò (spring rolls). The dish is dressed in fish sauce (nước chấm). Also, the dish is topped with roasted peanuts, Vietnamese pickled carrots, nem nướng̣ [grilled garlic pork sausage] or grilled prawns.
Bún thịt nướng is very popular in the southern region of Vietnam. In the North, a similar dish of rice vermicelli and grilled meat is called bún chả.
- Bún thịt nướng chay (Vegetarian - using tofu in place of meat)
- Bún thịt nướng bò (rice noodles with grilled beef)
- Bún thịt nướng tôm (with grilled prawns)
- Bún thịt nướng chả giò (with spring rolls)
- Bún thịt nướng Đà Nẵng (Da Nang style)
- ^ http://www.theravenouscouple.com/2009/05/bun-thit-nuong-vietnamese-grilled-pork-with-vermicelli.html
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.