Baruch A. Brody (born 1943) is an American bioethicist who was among the first scholars in the field of applied ethics to write about abortion in the era following Roe v. Wade. He is Leon Jaworski professor of biomedical ethics and former Director of the Center for Ethics, Medicine and Public Issues at The Baylor College of Medicine and Andrew Mellow professor of Humanities in the Department of Philosophy at Rice University.
- Identity and Essence (Princeton, 1980).
- Life and Death Decision Making (Oxford University Press, 1987).
- Ethical Issues in Drug Testing Approval and Pricing (Oxford University Press, 1994)
- The Ethics of Biomedical Research (Oxford University Press, 1998)
- Taking Issue (Georgetown, 2005)
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.