Beersheba Subdistrict, Mandatory Palestine
The Beersheba Subdistrict (Arabic: قضاء بئر السبع) was one of the subdistricts of Mandatory Palestine. It was located in modern-day southern Israel. The city of Beersheba was the capital. After the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, the subdistrict disintegrated.
Depopulated towns and villages
(current localities in parentheses)
- Auja al-Hafir (Nessana)
- al-Imara (Ofakim, Urim)
- al-Jammama (Ruhama)
- Umm al-Rashrash (Eilat)
- "سكان قضاء بئر السبع - بلادنا فلسطين، صفحة 330". Palestine Remembered. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.