|Role||National origin|| Manufacturer
|| First flight
|| Number built
The Bellanca XSOE was a prototype American scout observation floatplane built for the United States Navy by the Bellanca Aircraft Company. It was never accepted by the Navy and only the prototype was built.
The prototype was designated XSOE-1 by the United States Navy and it first flew in 1936. The XSOE-1 was a single-float biplane with additional floats under each wing. Powered by a Script error: No such module "convert". Wright R-1820 radial engine, it had an enclosed cabin for a crew of two.
Data from General characteristics
- Crew: 2
- Length: Script error: No such module "convert".
- Wingspan: Script error: No such module "convert".
- Powerplant: 1 × Wright R-1820 , Script error: No such module "convert".
- Related lists
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bellanca XSOE.|
- Andrade 1979, p. 224
- "Bellanca". www.aerofiles.com. 30 March 2009. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- REDIRECT Template:Bellanca aircraft