Beverley Building Society
|Building Society (Mutual)|
|Industry||Banking and Financial Services|
Number of locations
Chief Executive - Peter Myers|
Chairman - Stuart Young 
|Products||Savings and Mortgages|
|Total assets||£181 million GBP (December 2013)|
The Beverley Building Society was founded in 1866 and is based in the East Riding of Yorkshire town of Beverley. Its only branch is in Beverley but from 1998 to 2009 it had a second branch in Pocklington. It is the 39th largest in the United Kingdom based on total assets of £174 million as at 31 December 2011. It is a member of the Building Societies Association and is the only independent building society in the East Riding of Yorkshire. The building society offers a range of savings accounts and one mortgage package with three levels of discount.
- http://beverleybs.co.uk/about-us/board-of-directors%7C Board of Directors
- FTAdviser.com - The Gray matters ("The building society also saved around £150,000 a year by shutting down its second branch based at Pocklington, York – a building that was ironically purchased from Northern Rock back in 1998." See also Beverley Building Society - Society Announces Closure of Pocklington Branch)
- - BSA Asset List (PDF File)
- "Board changes at the society". Beverley Building Society. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "Beverley Building Society Website".
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.