|This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013)|
February 13, 1954|
|Other names||Bibi Andersen|
|Occupation||Actress, singer, model|
She was born with the name Manuel and spent her childhood in Malaga. She later went to Barcelona to fulfill her dream of being an artist. After a period of making shows in several of Barcelona's vaudeville locations, she made her debut in movies with a Vicente Aranda film, Cambio de Sexo (Sex Change).
In the 1980s, she began working with Pedro Almodóvar, the famous movie director, and she performed in many of his movies. After that, she hosted several TV shows and acted in more films.
- 1980 - Bibi Andersen (LP, Album)
- 1980 - Call Me Lady Champagne (Single)
- 1980 - Sálvame (Single)
- 1982 - Canto (Single)
- Cambio de Sexo (1977), by Vicente Aranda
- La noche más hermosa (1983), by Manuel Gutiérrez Aragón
- Matador (1986) by Pedro Almodóvar
- La ley del deseo (1987)
- Tacones lejanos (1992)
- Acción mutante by Álex de la Iglesia (1993)
- Kika (1993), by Pedro Almodóvar
- Más que amor, frenesí (1996) by Alfonso Albacete, Miguel Bardem and David Menkes
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.