Bill Hallman (second baseman)
Born: March 31, 1867|
Died: September 11, 1920 (aged 53)|
|April 23, 1888 for the Philadelphia Quakers|
Last MLB appearance
|September 27, 1903 for the Philadelphia Phillies|
Career highlights and awards
William Wilson "Bill" Hallman (March 31, 1867 – September 11, 1920) was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and was an American Major League player, who played for six teams in 4 leagues during his 14-year career, including one stint as a player-manager for the Template:Baseball year St. Louis Browns. He was the uncle of Bill Hallman, an outfielder for four seasons.
- List of Major League Baseball leaders in career stolen bases
- List of Major League Baseball player–managers
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- Bill Hallman at Find a Grave
- See photos of Bill Hallman
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.