Born: August 17, 1898|
Santa Barbara, California
Died: December 28, 1967 (aged 69)|
Los Angeles, California
|August 7, 1918 for the Boston Red Sox|
Last MLB appearance
|April 20, 1923 for the St. Louis Cardinals|
|Earned run average||4.27|
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year through
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year for the Boston Red Sox (1918) and St. Louis Cardinals (1921–1923). Listed at Script error: No such module "convert"., 165 lb., Pertica batted and threw right-handed. He was born in Santa Barbara, California.
In a four season-career, Pertica posted a 22–18 record with a 4.27 ERA in 74 appearances, including 46 starts, 17 complete games, two shutouts, two saves, 98 strikeouts, 138 walks, and 331.0 innings of work.
Pertica died at the age of 69 in Los Angeles, California.
- 1921 - Posted career-highs in wins (14), SO (67), ERA (3.37), and innings pitched (208⅓).
- Was a member of the 1918 American League champions Red Sox, although he did not play in the World Series.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.