|Motto||Profit for good|
|Legal status||A company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and Wales|
|Headquarters||Euro House, 22 Apex Court, Woodlands, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JT, United Kingdom|
|Helen Gregson (Acting Managing Director)|
|Society for Endocrinology|
Established in 1996, Bioscientifica Ltd is the commercial subsidiary of the Society for Endocrinology, and provides publishing, events, and association management services to biomedical societies, and to the pharmaceutical industry. Although the company generates profits, these are redistributed to Bioscientifica's partner societies to fund biomedical research and practice.
Bioscientifica publishes academic journals and case reports focused on endocrinology, and its intersecting disciplines. According to the 2014 Journal Citation Reports, five of Bioscientifica’s publications have an impact factor: Endocrine-Related Cancer, Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, European Journal of Endocrinology, and Reproduction (journal).
In February 2012, Bioscientifica was among the first 24 publishers to sign the STM Association’s Sustainable Open Access Statement. Bioscientifica currently publishes three open access journals, supports gold open access publication in its subscription journals, and makes all journal content free to read online 12 months after publication.
Bioscientifica currently provides Association Management and secretariat services to the following societies:
- British Fertility Society
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Calcified Tissue Society
- European Society of Endocrinology
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Bioscientifica offers a range of event management services to learned societies, and has won industry awards for conference delivery.
In 2013, Bioscientifica won the "Best Association Conference" prize at the fourth Annual Conference Awards, for their management of the European Society of Endocrinology’s ECE conference. At the 2015 Association Excellence Awards, the Bioscientifica-managed SfE BES conference received the award for "Best Association Conference Outside London".
Bioscientifica is currently nominated for two awards at the 2015 Conference Awards: "Best Conference by an Events Agency" and "Best Conference Operations Team".
Bioscientifica is a member of the following professional bodies:
- Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers
- International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers 
- Independent Scholarly Publishers Group 
- Committee on Publication Ethics 
- "Bioscientifica Listing on Open Company". Retrieved 2014-08-28.
- "Bioscientifica Website". Retrieved 2014-08-28.
- "Bioscientifica Profit Distribution" (PDF). Retrieved 2015-03-02.
- 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.
- "Research Information". Retrieved 2015-03-02.
- "STM Statement on Sustainable Open Access". Retrieved 2014-08-28.
- "STM Association". Retrieved 2014-08-28.
- "Bioscientifica Open Access Policy". Retrieved 2014-08-28.
- "HINARI Partner List". Retrieved 2014-08-28.
- "Bioscientifica Client List". Retrieved 2015-03-03.
- "Conference Awards - 2013 Winners". Retrieved 2014-08-28.
- "Association Excellence Awards - 2015 Winners". Retrieved 2015-03-02.
- "Conference Awards - 2015 finalists". Retrieved 2015-05-06.
- "ALPSP Member List". Retrieved 2014-08-28.
- "STM Association Member List". Retrieved 2015-03-03.
- "ISPG". Retrieved 2015-03-03.
- [hhttp://publicationethics.org/taxonomy/term/661 "COPE"]. Retrieved 2015-05-21.