Bitterne Park School
|#REDIRECT Template:If empty
|DfE URN||116458 Tables|
The school last received an Ofsted inspection on 8 March 2006.
According to the Department for Education and Skills performance tables, the school obtained the fifth highest CVA score in the city, with a score of 1039.1, putting the school in the top 25% of schools in England. This is a new, complex Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 4 contextual value added (CVA) score designed to show the progress children have made. This is done by comparing their achievements with those of other pupils nationally who had the same or similar prior attainment in their test results at age 10 or 11 in 2001.
Plans for the future
As part of Southampton City Council's review of Secondary Education, called Learning Futures, it is proposed that the school will be expanded from September 2008, from 1,335 to 1,500 pupils.
- Darren Anderton 
- Chris Packham 
- Dan Harris (coach) - UEFA Champions League with Celtic FC  and Premier League with Birmingham City & West Bromwich Albion
- Delays 
- Secondary Education Review - Pre-Statutory Consultation Outcome and Proposals for further development, a report to Southampton City Council Cabinet, 19th June 2006.
- Southampton Football Club: News: Returning home. Retrieved 14 September 2007
- "Chris Packham Returns to His Roots". Hampshire Life. Archant Life Ltd. Retrieved 30 March 2010.
- "Hampshire - People - Delays live session & interview". BBC. Retrieved 3 May 2012.