|40x40px||Look up blister in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blister is a small pocket of fluid in the upper layer of the skin.
Blister may also refer to:
- Anti-torpedo bulge, also known as an anti-torpedo blister
- Gun blister, a gun pod in "blister"
- Blister in Space Opera - semi-spherical extension of the hull
- Blister (TV series)
- Blister (band), a Norwegian band
- Blister (Portuguese band)
- Blister pack, a type of packaging
- Blistering, an online heavy metal and hard rock magazine
- Blister (song)
- "Blisters", a song by War from the album Deliver the Word
- An asymmetrical spinnaker
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blister.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.