|Town or city||
|Current tenants||Academic classrooms and offices|
|Owner||The College of William & Mary|
|Number of rooms||
|Number of suites||
The George Preston Blow Gymnasium, commonly referred to as Blow Gymnasium, was the second gymnasium used by The College of William & Mary for the men's basketball team. The building, which was constructed from 1923–1925 with an expansion in the early 1950s, was used as the school’s men's physical education center and basketball arena until the 1970–1971 season when William & Mary Hall opened. Women's athletics moved to Adair Gymnasium when it opened in 1963 where women's basketball games and other indoor sports were played through the 1980s. Blow Gym continued to be used for physical education classes and as a recreation center for students and staff until its renovation in 1991 when it was rededicated as Blow Memorial Hall. The building was named for Captain George Preston Blow whose wife donated a gift of $130,200 to William and Mary in memory of her husband. It is now used to house the bursar and registrar offices as well as academic classrooms and offices. It also contains a large reception room.