|40x40px||Look up Bolivia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bolivia is a country in South America.
Bolivia may also refer to:
- Bolivia, Illinois
- Bolivia, North Carolina
- Bolivia, Cuba in the province of Ciego de Ávila
- Bolivia, New South Wales, a village in Australia
- Bolivia (film), directed by Israel Adrián Caetano in 2001
- A 1973 jazz album and piece by Gato Barbieri
- A nickname of a fictional character from the television series Fringe, see List of Fringe characters
- A card game that is a variant of canasta
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bolivia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.