Coyle in 2014.
|No. 52 Seattle Seahawks|
|Date of birth:||October 12, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Norwalk, Connecticut|
|Height:||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|Weight:||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|High school:||Bozeman (MT)|
Career Template:If empty statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
As a true freshman in 2009, Coyle collected 30 tackles and 2 interceptions for the Montana Grizzlies while playing linebacker. Coyle redshirted the 2010 season following off-season surgery. In 2011, after playing in all 14 games for the Grizzlies, Coyle finished the season as the team's 16th leading tackler despite not starting a single game. In 2012, Coyle enjoyed a breakout season when he started 11 games and tallied 107 tackles. His average of 9.73 tackles a game ranked him 28th in the nation, and he was an honorable mention All-Big Sky Conference selection.
In 2013, Coyle had his finest college season with the Grizzles while starting at inside linebacker as a redshirt senior. Coyle led the Grizzlies with 125 total tackles, which put him among the nation's leaders. He also forced 4 fumbles and intercepted 2 passes, giving him 5 total interceptions for his college football career. He was named to the 2013 Big Sky All-Conference Team as a second-team selection.
|Ht||Wt<th>Arm length</th><th>Hand size</th>||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 1 in||235 lb<td align="center">32.5 in</td><td align="center">9.38 in</td>||4.60 s||1.60 s||4.28 s||6.74 s||37.0 in||9 ft 7 in||25 reps|
Although Coyle went unselected in the 2014 NFL Draft, he was signed to a professional contract by the Seattle Seahawks just minutes after the draft's completion.
Seahawks coaches praised Coyle for his productive play during the NFL preseason while he filled in for injured middle linebacker Bobby Wagner.
Coyle started his first NFL regular season game at middle linebacker for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday November 2, 2014 while playing against the Oakland Raiders.
- "Brock Coyle". Seattle Seahawks. July 29, 2014. Retrieved August 8, 2014.
- Bell, Gregg (April 30, 2014). "RENTON: Brock Coyle: From Montana to starting for Seahawks in 3 months | Seattle Seahawks". Tacoma News Tribune. Retrieved August 8, 2014.
- "Brock Coyle, MLB for Seattle Seahawks". nfl.com.
- "Griz have 17 players named to 2012 All-Big Sky Football Team Griz have 17 players named to 2012 All-Big Sky Football". Make It Missoula. UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA SPORTS INFORMATION.
- "2013 Big Sky All-Conference Football Team". Missoulian.com. Missoulian.com.
- "Brock Coyle [[File:Redirect arrow without text.svg|46px|#REDIRECT|link=]][[:mw:Help:Magic words#Other|mw:Help:Magic words#Other]]
This page is a [[Wikipedia:Soft redirect|soft redirect]].[[Category:Wikipedia soft redirects|Brock Coyle]] Montana, ILB: 2014 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile". NFLDraftScout.com. Retrieved 7 November 2014. Wikilink embedded in URL title (help)
- "Coyle, Griz O-Line trio sign NFL free agent deals". Q2KTV.com. Q2 Sports. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
- Condotta, Bob. "Linebacker Brock Coyle making an impact despite being undrafted". SeattleTimes.com. The Seattle Times. Retrieved August 9, 2014.
- Crabtree, Curtis. "Undrafted rookie Brock Coyle to start at middle linebacker for Seahawks". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports. Retrieved 11 September 2014.