CNS demyelinating autoimmune diseases
|CNS demyelinating autoimmune diseases|
|Classification and external resources|
|NCI||CNS demyelinating autoimmune diseases|
|Patient UK||CNS demyelinating autoimmune diseases|
- Diffuse cerebral sclerosis of Schilder
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
- Acute hemorrhagic leukoencephalitis
- Multiple sclerosis (though ethiology is unknown, it is sure that immune system is involved)
- Transverse myelitis
- Neuromyelitis optica
- Idiopathic inflammatory demyelinating diseases - A wider group of diseases which includes also the non-autoimmune demyelinating diseases.
- Demyelinating diseases - Group including them all, regardless of their autoimmunity or idiopathic and inflammatory status.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.