Call on Me (Chicago song)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2007)|
"Call on Me" is a song written by Lee Loughnane for the group Chicago and recorded for their album Chicago VII (1974), with Peter Cetera singing lead vocals. The second single released from the album, it reached number six on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and number one on the Easy Listening chart.
"Call on Me" was the first Loughnane composition to be released by the band. Loughnane was the last original Chicago member to receive a songwriting credit.
- Peter Cetera – bass, lead and background vocals
- Robert Lamm – Fender Rhodes, background vocals
- Terry Kath – guitar
- Danny Seraphine – drums
- Lee Loughnane – trumpet, background vocals
- James Pankow – trombone, brass arrangement
- Walter Parazaider – tenor saxophone
- Additional Personnel
- Guille Garcia – congas
- Laudir DeOliveira – percussion
- Whitburn, Joel (2002). Top Adult Contemporary: 1961-2001. Record Research. p. 54.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.