A chocolate bar is a candy bar made from dark chocolate, milk chocolate and/or white chocolate. In addition to these main ingredients, it may contain emulsifiers such as soy lecithin and flavors such as vanilla.
- Candy making
- Dessert bar – a type of American "bar cookie"
- Energy bar
- Granola bar
- List of candies
- Hand-Crafted Candy Bars - Susie Norris, Susan Heeger. p. 13.
- Nutrition - Paul Insel, Don Ross, Kimberley McMahon, Melissa Bernstein
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance. p. 20.
- Business Builders In Sweets and Treats - Nathan Aaseng. p. 28.
- 16x16px Media related to Candy bars at Wikimedia Commons
- 16x16px Media related to Chocolate bars at Wikimedia Commons
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.