Cecilia Nilsson (actress)
|This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (March 2012)|
Nilsson started playing theatre at age of 6 at Vår Teater at Medborgarplatsen in Stockholm. As a student she attended the Adolf Fredrik's Music School in Stockholm. Her first theater appearance was in the play Woyzeck at the Royal Dramatic Theatre in 1968, and she also appeared in Minns du den stad (directed by Per Anders Fogelström) at Stockholm City Theatre in 1970/1971.
1973–74 she hosted the children's program Fredax, and after that she hosted Lördags 1974–75.
In 1989 Nilsson received the Vilhelm Moberg-Award of Teaterförbundet, and in 2007 the Riksteatern Scholarship. In 2012 she received a Guldbagge Award for her appearance in the 2011 film Simon and the Oaks.
- 2011 - Simon and the Oaks
- 2009 - Morden (TV series)
- 2007 - Upp till kamp (TV)
- 2006 - Wallander – Fotografen
- 2006 - Wallander – Den svaga punkten
- 2005 - Kim Novak badade aldrig i Genesarets sjö
- 2004 - Graven (TV series)
- 2002 - Outside Your Door
- 2000 - Den bästa sommaren
- 2000 - Hur som helst är han jävligt död
- 2000 - Barnen på Luna (TV)
- 1997 - Lilla Jönssonligan på styva linan
- 1996 - Lilla Jönssonligan och cornflakeskuppen
- 1993 - Dockpojken
- 1985 - August Strindberg: ett liv (TV)
- 1973 - Den vita stenen (TV)
- Cecilia Nilsson. "Cecilia Nilsson" (in Swedish). LinkedIn. Retrieved 2015-01-20.
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).